Our chefs present their signature Pacific Northwest cuisine and offer a menu as inspiring as Colette’s stunning location. This exciting variety of culinary delights emphasizes fresh local ingredients and seasonal harvests of Washington’s valleys, ranches, orchards, farms and ocean waters. Enjoy your multi-course gourmet breakfast served with a panoramic oceanfront view of the Strait of Juan de Fuca, the San Juan Islands and British Columbia.
Each perfect day at Colette’s starts with a gourmet multi-course breakfast. Colette’s continually introduces enticing menu selections emphasizing the freshest ingredients of the season. The chefs showcase a choice menu each day, providing a wonderful and varied dining experience for all guests. The menu highlights featured below are just a small sampling of the ever-changing culinary delights offered to guests.
- Northwest Eggs Benedict with rosemary infused hollandaise and smoked wild salmon
- Spinach Quiche with caramelized Walla Walla onions
- Eggs Florentine with tarragon and mornay sauce, served with pepper glazed bacon
- Hashed Dungeness Crab featuring fresh vegetables, crab and garlic-dijon aioli
- Dill Crepes with eggs, salmon, caramelized onions and beurre blanc sauce
- Vegetable Frittata with fresh vegetables topped with Southwestern peach salsa
- Cilantro Omelet with cheddar and salsa fresca
- Herb Baked Eggs with cream, shallots, basil, thyme, tomato, and grated parmesan
- Northwest Omelet with salmon, caramelized onions, tomato and red bell pepper sauce
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms with basil egg topping
- Smoked Wild Salmon Frittata with cheddar and fresh chive cream
- Strata with pesto, prosciutto, mozzarella cheese and tomato
- Apple Oat Cereal made with apple cider, granny smith apples, and lemon juice
- Scottish Oats with toasted pecans, pure maple syrup and fresh berries
- Creamy Arboreal Rice Pudding infused with Amaretto and caramelized
Freshly Baked Specialties
- Strawberry Banana Coffee Cake with crème anglaise
- Pain d’ Epices with crème fraîche and caramel pears
- Croissant Cinnamon Raisin Buns
- Orange Currant Scones with freshly made lemon curd
- Sweet Carrot Muffins and cream frosting
- Fruit Cinnamon Rolls with cherries, blueberries, cranberries and raisins
- Cranberry Scones with orange marmalade
- Wild Blueberry Bread
- Apricot, White Chocolate and Walnut Scones
- Cinnamon Walnut Crumb Cake
From the Griddle
- Walnut Buttermilk Pancakes with sautéed Washington apple rings and apple cider syrup
- Belgian Waffles with berries and lavender infused pure maple syrup
- Croissant Stuffed French Toast with cream cheese, apricot preserves and walnuts
- Minted Pancakes with raspberry coulis
- Cinnamon French Toast with strawberry and cream cheese filling
- Mocha Waffles with chocolate whipped cream
- Raspberry Almond Croissant French Toast
- Flower Waffles with orange ginger sauce
- Triple Chocolate Pancakes with creamy white chocolate yogurt
Fresh Fruit Selections
- Braised Grapefruit with fresh raspberries
- Cantaloupe with blackberry peach puree
- Citrus Medley with honey orange glaze
- Strawberries and Bananas with strawberry mint coulis
- Sweet Honeydew with berries and blueberry banana sauce
- Lemon Poached Pears with berry pear sauce
- Strawberry Champagne Soup
- Blueberry Almond Tart with frangipane
- Peach Soup with cream sherry
- Melon Slices with strawberry coulis
Unique selections and blends of premium gourmet coffees from around the world
(Organic, Shade grown, Fair Trade, Decaffeinated, and other choices)
Selection of Fine Teas
Hot Apple Cider
Orange Juice, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Cranberry, Apricot, Apple and V-8
** Colette’s cuisine combines regional flavors with healthy cooking techniques emphasizing fresh organic seasonal produce when possible.
Ready to welcome you
Welcome to Colette’s Bed & Breakfast. We are delighted to share one of Washington State’s most distinctive destinations and best kept secrets, the Olympic Peninsula.
We enjoy sharing our love of nature, passion for entertaining and the art of relaxation with our guests, and continually draw inspiration from the natural beauty and the majestic coastal setting of Colette’s.
Our team has spent many years enjoying and experiencing the great outdoors. We’ve combined the best in hospitality with local love and knowledge of the Pacific Northwest. Consisting of avid hikers, backpackers, cyclists, nature enthusiasts … and self-proclaimed “foodies”, we’re eager to share all that the Olympic Peninsula and Victoria have to offer. Our inn manager, Anita, is ready to welcome you with her warm southern charm and assist with any details to make your stay with us at Colette’s a truly memorable one. Each morning begins with culinary delights prepared by Chef,Cody. Having grown up in Port Angeles he offers an innovative culinary style characterized by fresh, local ingredients. His experience and knowledge of the area allows him to procure the best and most healthful ingredients to highlight this bountiful region and the gifts of the season.
One visit to our breathtaking 10 acre oceanfront estate makes you understand why Colette’s has been a favorite getaway for so many couples. Over the years, the property has developed into a romantic retreat that reflects the natural beauty that is the Pacific Northwest.
For your convenience, our concierge services are available even before you arrive. Every special event is planned to the smallest detail and brought to life with the finest in personal service. We can custom tailor special occasions to your individual tastes.
We hope that what we have put together on our website gives you a taste of our romantic coastal retreat.
We appreciate the time you have taken to pay us a virtual visit. We hope it’s the first of many. We look forward to welcoming you personally.